IDS17: Scott McGillivray & Joel Bray’s Top Interior Design And Home Reno TipsPosted by plumbingpros in Home Improvement Tips, on January 26, 2017
House & Home magazine editor-in-chief Beth Hitchcock talked with HGTV Canada star Scott McGillivray and senior design editor Joel Bray on how to get today's best looks at the 2017 Toronto Interior Design Show. Using their own home renovation experiences, Scott and Joel gave their expert advice on how to:
• budget for lighting
• give your home curb appeal
• pick your bathroom fixtures
• stretch your renovation budget
• choose the right flooring
• find a durable kitchen countertop material
• refresh a kitchen without a complete reno
• create a mood with paint and more! ———- Tour Beth Hitchcock’s home and get her views on the top 10 interior design trends of 2017: https://houseandhome.com/expert/beth-hitchcock/ Get more design inspiration and tips from Joel Bray at https://houseandhome.com/expert/joel-bray/ Contractor and real estate investor Scott McGillivray is best known from hit TV shows Moving the McGillivrays and Income Property. Scott's IDS presentation appearance was presented by PARA Paints.
Learn more about Scott at http://scottmcgillivray.com/renotoreveal/ ———- MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
Subscribe to H&H's YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/ ———- CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome For more stories like this from Bay Area Plumbing Headquarters, bookmark our site.